- Ormocnet warrants that the product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out herein.
- The Warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the Product and not assignable or transferrable to any subsequent purchaser/user.
- The Warranty shall apply only if the Product together with the Proof of Purchase (System Generated Delivery Receipt or Order Slip, Official Receipt, Charge invoice & Warranty Certificate) are presented by the Customer at any OrmocNet Branch during the Warranty Period.
- During the Warranty period, OrmocNet shall repair and replace any defective parts covered by the warranty without charge except for insurance, handling, transportation, delivery and other incidental charges incurred in respect of the product, which will be borne by the customer.
- The decision of OrmocNet on all repairs, replacements or questions relating to defects of either workmanship or of materials shall be conclusive and the purchaser/user shall agree to be bound by such decision. Any part replaced shall become property of OrmocNet.
- The Warranty is void if:
- The item has been damaged by misuse, abuse, overuse, misapplication or any abnormal causes (rodent wastes, use of wrong voltage, use of non-original consumables, fortuitous events like fire, flood, earthquake and other acts of God).
- The item has any physical damage (burnt, crack, scratches, chipped off corner, etc.).
- The item’s warranty sticker or manufacturer’s label (including serial number) has been tampered, defaced, or removed.
- The item has been tampered or altered beyond manufacturer’s specifications.
- The warranty shall NOT cover parts subject to wear and tear which include but are not limited to: bulbs, lamps, drum units, print heads, supplies or accessories, which include but are not limited to batteries, battery pack, battery charger, power adaptor, cables, software, tapes, storage cards, ink cartridges, used with the product.
For Products such as Printer/Fax machines/Copier. The warranty shall cease to be valid when a reconditioned Toner, Cartridge or Third Party Ink cartridge is used with the Product.